Hello everyone I have an problem with lakefS, i in...
# help
n
Hello everyone I have an problem with lakefS, i installed a version local step by step with your documentations but i have any problem after of one or more monty, the document is unavailable, when try download file i have a falied objects.json, can you help me
y
Hey @Natanael de Sousa Neto, can you please elaborate how you are trying to download the file, and give more details about the error you are encountering?
👍 1
r
also what document are you trying to reference that's unavailable?
👍 1
n
Hello again I can show my repository and some browser download attempts
I'm trying to directly download the documents from the repositories using a browser
You can see that I have objects.json and it reports server problems instead of .html files
i
Hi @Natanael de Sousa Neto, it seems that the lakeFS instance is from months ago , according to the screen shot at least 6 months old, correct me if I’m wrong? Is this running locally on your machine? What are you using for storage, local? s3? what lakeFS version are you running? Also, can you attach the lakeFS server logs during those download attempts? (please omit sensitive data)
n
Indeed im using instance is from moths ago, I'm using an storage local in docker-container
i
Thanks, It’s a bit hard to understand what’s going on from the screenshot. Following up on m last message (please omit sensitive data): • Can you attach the lakeFS server logs during those download attempts? • What lakeFS version are you running? • Can you attach the lakeFS config you are using?