tl;dr: Where is a good place to upload JARs for use in testing? They do not belong to our namespace, so I cannot use Maven Central.
• I want to upload hadoop-aws-2.7.4.jar to somewhere so that I can use it to test Spark 3 with ancient Hadoops.
◦ It is not possible to get this version of the JAR from Maven Central because it's been dead for so long.
• I can get a copy of this jar:
◦ Unfortunately it lives inside the full Hadoop 2.7.4 download and that's not what I want to test.
◦ So I extracted this jar from that .tar.gz
• It's part of org.apache.hadoop, so Maven Central won't allow me to create a profile for that.
• I do want to put it somewhere useful... but where?