Daniel Satubi

12/23/2021, 12:41 PM
Hi, just wanted to update on our status: we’re currently stabilising our environment so we won’t be blocked by the current limitations. just to verify: the next steps on our side is to switch from using “hadoop-lakefs” as part of our pom dependencies to providing “hadoop-lakefs-assembly” as a package for the spark-submit command

Barak Amar

12/23/2021, 1:14 PM
Yes, waiting to see a reproducible flow so we can update the package and try to address an issues. Background - we run partitioned write using spark submit on the environment and it didn't reproduced the issues. Having a base where the problem reproduced will help us focus on find the root cause.