hi again - i have a locally deployed instance of l...
# help
c
hi again - i have a locally deployed instance of lakeFS with a repository that I seeded with the
Add sample data, hooks, and configuration
. When navigating to the
lakes.parquet
file I first see an error "too small to be parquet file". If i navigate away and then back, i see
Error: Invalid Error: Error: Range request for <s3://test-data/main/lakes.parquet> failed with error: RangeError: Invalid typed array length: -916384"
I feel like I came across something related to this in documentation, but can't seem to track it down. Any suggestions on how to resolve?
o
Hey @Christopher Burke - which version of lakeFS are you running? there were a few bugfixes related to this in the latest v0.104.0 release
c
just realized that s3 path isn't correct
v0.103.0
would those fixes explain why the s3 path is not pointing to the bucket thats actually backing the repo?
o
they should, yes. duckdb actually reads from lakefs using the s3 compatible API that lakeFS exposes
πŸ‘ 1
c
Thanks for the quick reply!
πŸ™ 1
o
lmk how it goes with v0.104.0!
c
@Oz Katz i had to delete/recreate the repo with the sample data, but seems to be working now
πŸŽ‰ 1
🦜 1
jiggling lakefs 2
o
Happy to hear! I believe clearing your browser cache might have also done the trick but happy it’s working now!
lakefs 1