lakeFS v0.98.0 released!
This version requires migration when upgrading from a previous version!
Refer to the Upgrade documentation
for more information
🆕 What’s new:
• change authorization from RBAC to ACL (#5338)
• Notify new lakefs version in lakectl and Web UI (#5608)
• Added code highlighting for markdown code blocks + prettier formatting (#5590)
• Preview Build and Check links for any doc PRs (#5601)
• Bump Java version in SBT (#5615)
• Safer fs for config in HadoopFS (#5602)
• Added support for Azure service principal (#5549)
🐛 Bugs fixed:
• Fix adls import (#5625)
Access Control Lists (ACLs)
Access control lists (ACLs) are one of the resource-based options that you can use to manage access to your repositories and objects. There are limits to managing permissions using ACLs.